Sell your household & metal scrap for top cash
We Recycle Household Scrap Metal Items and Sell to Steel Mills and Aluminum Melters.
We keep close tabs on market conditions and pay competitive scrap metal prices. And you get paid on the spot.
Check out the long list of materials we accept:
- • Stoves
- • Refrigerators
- • Washers and Dryers
- • Dishwashers
- • Air Conditioners
End of Life Vehicles including:
- • Junk Cars
- • Old Trucks
- • Farm Equipment
- • Farm Machinery
- • Lawnmowers
- • Cast Iron Patio Furniture
- • Cast Iron Outdoor Railing
- • Sheet Metal
- • Stainless Steel
- • Steel Wheels
- • Steel
- • Aluminum
- • Aluminum Cans
- • Aluminum Pots and Pans
- • Aluminum Siding/Gutters/Downspouts
- • Aluminum Patio Furniture
- • Aluminum Wheels
- • Aluminum Wire
- • Auto Batteries
- • Brass Fixtures/Lamps Decorative items
- • Cable, Fence and Wire
- • Lights
- • Copper
- • Copper and Brass Plumbing Pipes
- • Copper and Brass Plumbing Valves and Connectors
- • Copper Tubing
- • Copper Wire
- • Electric Motors and wires
- • Insulated Wire
- • Radiators
- • Screen Doors and Window Frames
- • TV Cable
First Time Selling Scrap Metal?
Simply drop off any ferrous scrap (metal that sticks to a magnet like iron, steel or an automobile) or nonferrous scrap (like aluminum, copper, brass, and wire) and get paid in cash. It’s a great way to make money, while helping to preserve and protect the environment.
Become a valued customer today!
Bring your scrap in your car, truck or trailer. Get it weighed at our certified scales. Unload, and then get paid our competitive current market scrap prices at our cashier services.
Before your Load Your Material
- 1. Review our acceptable material list (Metal Scrap).
- 2. Call us for current day scrap pricing!
- 3. Find our location
- 4. Get Directions to the facility from your home or office.
We Buy Old scrap metal items, like the ones you might have around your house.
- 1. Arrive at our facility, where a greeter will direct you.
- 2. Drive onto our scale with your scrap and present a valid photo ID, receive your weigh in ticket.
- 3. Proceed to the unloading area and we will remove the scrap metal from your vehicle.
- 4. Go to the weigh out area, and we’ll give you a ticket based on the scrap’s weight and current scrap prices.
- 5. Take your ticket to the cashier to collect your money.
Safety First, Always
Al-Rukn Metal creates an environment to help eliminate industrial and environmental hazards. Our safety program is successful thanks to a company-wide commitment and strong safety culture. Employees and customers come first.
Please observe these safety guidelines in our facilities:
- • Put on (all the time) the Safety helmets which will be provided to you at the gate.
- • Make eye contact with the operator before moving around mobile equipment.
- • Follow directions of traffic directors and inspectors.
- • Only enter the unloading areas when instructed.
- • Exit vehicle and stay in the designated area if your vehicle is unloaded with mobile equipment.
- • Do not climb on or take material from scrap piles.
- • Observe “No Smoking” and “Do Not Enter” signs in the yard.
- • Watch out for pedestrians while driving (especially when backing up).
- • Report any injuries to the MRS office promptly.
Thank you for making our yards safer by following these guidelines!
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved | Website Design & Develop By Siliconplex